Friday 30 May 2008

Payperpost

I knew that my blog site could be monetize for getting money about 2 years ago. But there was only few online make-money program which suitable and meets placed on my blog pages. One of those online make-money programs was pay per click from Google Adsense and affiliate program from Amazon.com.
drive traffic

But, both of pay per click or affiliate program was not easy as my imagination. Because after I registered on those programs, we must do several things to reach as many as possible click opportunities from blog visitors. Even on affiliate program, visitor clicks is not actually means the earning money. To get commission from an affiliate program, visitors must be signing up trough our referral code.
Caused of only few results from my hard work for those programs, I was desperate and decide to throws away the pay per click and affiliate code from my blog site. Until 6 months ago I heard about paid per post that provided by some online companies.
And one of those companies is Payperpost.

This company offers to pay the blogger who’s posting an article, which determined by an advertiser. I thought this activity was same as usually I did to my blog. It means writing the paid articles more likely regular posting, so there is no confusing of driving traffics or reach higher page rank. Just naturally post an article to the blog, and if the contents are interesting, visitors will be bunch up, wherever the came from.